We are the sum of our thoughts.
Articles, ideas and tidbits that matter to us.SUBSCRIBE TO THE LATEST NEWS FROM HEARTBEAT »
Heartbeat Ideas’ Bill Drummy to Join First-Ever eDTC Revolution Conference Board
June 29, 2012
Digital DTC Experts to Lead the Conference Board at Upcoming eDTC Revolution Conference
New York, June 29, 2012 — Bill Drummy, Founder and CEO of integrated marketing agencies Heartbeat Ideas and Heartbeat West, has been selected to join DTC Perspectives first-ever eDTC Revolution Conference Board.
Convening at the upcoming eDTC Revolution Conference on Sept. 13-14, 2012, the board will be charged with ensuring that conference content provides attendees with progressive insights and forward-thinking predictions on the future of digital marketing of pharma brands. Chosen by DTC Perspectives, eDTC Revolution Conference Board members consist of individuals recognized as experts in various areas of digital health marketing, specifically as it relates to the challenging arena of direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical marketing.
Mr. Drummy is already a member of the DTC Perspectives Advisory Board and the DTC Perspectives Hall of Fame. This latest honor provides Mr. Drummy further opportunity to help shape the conversation around DTC marketing and bring to the forefront some of the upcoming issues DTC marketers will be facing.
The full list of 2012 eDTC Revolution Conference Board members includes:
- Bob Allen, Director, Digital Marketing, AstraZeneca
- Mark Bard, Executive Director and Co-Founder, Digital Health Coalition
- Bill Drummy, CEO and Founder, Heartbeat Ideas and Heartbeat West
- Wendy Blackburn, Executive Vice President, Intouch Solutions
- Jim Joseph, President, North America, Cohn & Wolfe
- Stu Klein, Healthcare Practice Lead, Interpublic
- Todd Kolm, Director, Emerging Channel Strategy, US Primary Care Marketing, Pfizer Inc
- Monique Levy, VP of Research, Manhattan Research
- Michael Myers, President, Palio
- Mary Pietrowski, Sr. Director, Digital Strategy & Marketing, Hologic
- Buddy Scalera, SVP, Interactive Content and Market Research, Ogilvy CommonHealth Interactive Marketing
- Denise Strauss, Executive Director, Managed Markets Marketing, Boehringer Ingelheim
For more information about the eDTC Revolution Conference, visit the DTC Perspectives website.
About Heartbeat Ideas
Heartbeat Ideas creates indelible brand experiences for an increasingly digital world. A privately held, full service, natively digital agency, Heartbeat is committed to ideas and innovation in the emerging marketing environment. The company’s proprietary GRADE™ toolset enables Heartbeat to mine unique insights from the complexity of the digital landscape, while the agency’s versatile engagement process flexes to meet the needs of both traditional and digital environments.
Founded in 1998, Heartbeat’s clients include allmusic, Bausch + Lomb, Con Edison, Estée Lauder, Galderma, Johnson & Johnson, McGraw Hill, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Sanofi, and UNICEF.
For more information about Heartbeat Ideas, contact Jared Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.701.6240.